One bottle each of:
- 2007 Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva (WS 92)
- 2007 Terrabianca Campaccio (WA 92)
- 2005 Tua Rita Giusto di Notri (WE 95)
- 2006 Poggio il Castellare Brunello di Montalcino (WA 93, JS 94)
- 2007 Tenuta Monteti Caburnio (WS 92)
- 2009 Mocali Rosso di Montalcino (WS 90)
Our 90+ Point Tuscan Red Six Pack Sampler is your chance to take a trip through Tuscany and enjoy some of the best wines that the region can offer. All your favorite "denominazione" are in here, including a Rosso and Brunello from Montalcino that will not disappoint. We have the year's three highest scoring Tuscan reds priced at $30 and under as rated by the Wine Spectator—the Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva, the Terrabianca Campaccio, and the Monteti Caburnio. Each of those three is a pick of ours to be included in the Wine Spectator's Top 100 of 2011. The six pack is finished off with a 95 point Super Tuscan Bordeaux Blend from Tua Rita that is seen elsewhere for as high as $100 per bottle.
The regular price for these six outstanding reds from Tuscany is $260.94, and our price today for the 90+ Point Tuscan Six Pack Sampler is just $159.00 with Free Shipping as well! That's a savings of over $100 or 39% off its regular price!